How much does a camping wrist band cost?
· Camping short 24/8-28/8 = 400 kr. pr. person
· Camping long 20/8-28/8 = 500 kr. pr. person
· Power = 400 kr.
· Tenthouse = 2.200 kr. (2 persons)
· Tipi: 1 person, camping short (400 kr. + 75 euro, rent for the tipi) = 965 kr.
· Tipi: 1 person, camping long (500 kr. + 150 euro) = 1.625 kr.
· Tipi: 2 personer, camping short (800 kr. + 150 euro) = 1.925 kr.
· Tipi: 2 personer, camping long (1.000 kr. + 300 euro ) = 3.250 kr.
Camping for disabled persons?
Of course, we have camping opportunity for disabled persons.
The rules are the same as for non-disabled, but the area is closer to the festival site.
A camping wrist band for a helper is included free of charge, under the same rules as the concert wrist band.
Please refer to “Must a helper for disabled persons pay full price for a wrist band?”.
What does a camping wrist band give me access to?
A camping wrist band allows access to the camp-site, and the right to use a lot of land on which you may place 1 accommodation unit (tent, caravan, mobile home or equivalent) and 1 vehicle (car, motorcycle or equivalent)
It is not allowed to set up further accommodation units on a lot.
Fire and safety regulations MUST be followed, and any notice from the staff at the campsite MUST be followed.
When can I get in on the campsite?
This is possible from sunday, August 20 at 08:00 am.
The Camping information will not be open around the clock at the start, so there will be established queue-up possibility until it opens.
General notice to camping
- The campsite will be blocked off for people without a concert / festival wrist band.
- Accommodation units may only be used by persons with valid camping wrist band. Persons without valid entrance will be refused.
- There is a maxium stay of 4 persons in each unit.
- The camping area will, in the first few days, have limited bathing and toilet facilities (2 places).
- The disabled camping, the electric power equipped places and the TentHouse’s will be placed at a geographically designated area, where a guard will assign camping spots to you.
- For safety reasons it is NOT allowed to stay overnight in cars/vans.
Violation will result in immediate expulsion and withdrawal of camping wrist band.
- Pets (dogs and / or cats) are allowed at the camp-site, when the owner keeps the animal in a leash. If the pet is causing complaints, the camp staff recommendations are to be followed. Otherwise, an eviction may happen.
- Marking / reservation of lot(s) can be done by placing an accommodation unit on the lot.
- Lots marked for internal use of Tønder Festival, will be clearly signposted, these are not to be removed.
Camping shop and information opening hours
Sunday Aug 20 07.00 am – 09.00 pm
Monday Aug 21 07.00 am – 11.00 am and 04.00 pm – 09.00 pm
Tuesday Aug 22 07.00 am – 11.00 am and 04.00 pm – 12.00 am
Wednesday Aug 23 07.00 am – 12.00 am
Thursday Aug 24 24h open
Friday Aug 25 24h open
Saturday Aug 26 24h open
Sunday Aug 27 07.00 am – 05.00 pm
Monday Aug 28 closed
Tuesday Aug 29 closed
Sunday Aug 20 08.00 am – 09.00 pm
Monday Aug 21 09.00 am – 09.00 pm
Tuesday Aug 22 09.00 am – 09.00 pm
Wednesday Aug 23 08.00 am – 09.00 pm
Thursday Aug 24 08.00 am – 09.00 pm
Friday Aug 25 08.00 am – 09.00 pm
Saturday Aug 26 08.00 am – 09.00 pm
Sunday Aug 27 08.00 am – 08.00 pm
Monday Aug 28 08.00 am – 01.00 pm
Can I rent a tent?
No, not a tent, but a TentHouse.
Price: 2.200 DKK per TentHouse. There is room for two persons.
There will be a limited number TentHouse’s available, and there will NOT be created a waiting list for TentHouse.
What is the advantage of a TentHouse?
– Close to the festival site.
– There is electricity and light.
– There is a 135 x 200 cm mattress.
– Inside, lockable safety-deposit box and the whole TentHouse can be locked.
– Fixed bottom lifted off the ground.
– Space for luggage.
– Camping wristband(s) and electricity are included in the rental price.
Is it possible to rent a TentHouse for one night?
No, this is for practical reasons not possible.
Is there shower possibility on the site?
Yes, there are mobile bathrooms with hot and cold water available. The use is free, and too keep it that way for the future, we urge you to help us to keep the wagons clean and inviting.
Can I park my car at the camp-site when I live there?
Yes, you can. In each lot, 1 vehicle (car, motorcycle or equivalent) is allowed.
For safety reasons it is not allowed to stay overnight in cars/vans.
Violation will result in immediate expulsion and withdrawal of camping wrist band!
Can I barbecue on the campsite?
Sure, but only at the places that Tønder Festival has prepared for it.
For safety reasons we can’t allow any other use of open fire.
What is the Jam Camp?
The Jam Camp is a car free camping area with focus on creativity, camp life and participation in a community. Sit around the bonfire at a jam session, have a camp party or participate in small workshops organized by the youths themselves. The youth organisation Folk-Oplysningen, who stands behind FOLKAMOK and Copenhagen Folk Jam, are the hosts to the Jam Camp and present many fun activities. The Jam Camp is for everyone!
Find the Jam Camp at Festivalvej 12-14 right next to the camping market.
Lost and found items
from the festival site have been delivered to The police station in Tønder.
Tønder Politistation, Nørregade 15, 6270 Tønder, Tlf. 0045 73921448